Pages

Thursday 8 December 2016

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!

It's December! Which means the tree is up, festive drinks are flowing and the advent calendars are being devoured. I am a massive Christmassy person, I love being festive, I prefer the cold and I love buying presents for everyone. Christmas would last at least 6 months if I had my way.
So now we're at the best part of the year I am feeling at my most motivated. Like I have said before I do work full time, so my initial plans of creating an illustration a day just isn't feasible unfortunately. However I am planning a few illustrations to pop out over this month. So the first of these is Mr Christmas Hog-


Hedgehogs are adorable, so why not incorporate a Christmas theme? I really enjoyed making him and it has spurred me on with more ideas for the rest of the month, so keep an eye out!

Thanks for reading!

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.