Pages

Saturday 10 December 2016

Instagram Best 9

It's time for Instagram's Best 9 of the year!

If you aren't on Instagram and have no idea what I'm talking about, at the end of every year Instagram has a generator to show which 9 photos you have posted in that year have gained the most popularity. Not that exciting but it's something that's always nice to see, especially for those trying to gain attention through social media for work like myself.

Anyway mine is-


I am rather chuffed with that outcome, a nice varied bunch and good few memories in there!

1. Go Fuck Yourself cat is an embodiment of how I was feeling that day... 

2. Suck-A-Fuck selfie advertising the best jumper purchase I have ever made featuring my favourite insult. Shout out to all Donnie Darko fans.

3. Mr Christmas Hog, one of my most recent illustrations for Christmas 2016.

4. Tea-Cup design, testing out ideas to create prints.

5. Blue hair selfie to accompany a great memory of eating waffles with a ton of melted Kinder Bueno, chocolate milkshakes and escaping the cold after a surprise night of Disney on Ice from the best boyfriend in the galaxy. Seriously, I got lucky with him!

6. A still unfinished illustration that I was testing out as a collection for different cities in the world. Started with Paris to see how it turned out, took a break and made a cat obviously...

7. A lush visit to York with my mam and sister. After wandering the streets we found an amazing little nerd shop named 'Give The Dog A Bone'. At the time the window featured a Harry Potter theme with a Borgin & Burke's stand.

8. My birthday present this year from the best boyfriend in the galaxy was a little collection of witchy goodies. I loved learning about wiccans, pagans and general magic stuff when I was younger, so this was such a thoughtful present.

9. And another still unfinished illustration, this time of a badger. I had to take breaks for the paint to dry and it ended up being pushed aside over moving home.

It makes me happy to see that my most recent illustrations have gained the most likes on my profile. People like my work, WOOO!!! Always nice to have a little bit of a confidence boost.

Also if you want to follow me on my Facebook or Instagram, my links are at the right side of the page (Cloee Scribbles/@cloeescribbles)

Thanks for reading!

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.